St. Mark School is seeking a full-time middle school Math teacher to teach Pre-Algebra-Algebra I. Additional duties will include monitoring a grade-level homeroom and teaching Religion. The candidate will need to work collaboratively with faculty and administration. In addition, the candidate must be able to communicate clearly with parents and students. Lastly, the candidate must be an active Catholic in good standing with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
The candidate must:
1) possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (preferably in Mathematics) AND possess a clear CA Teaching Credential;
2) have an understanding and ability to implement Common Core Standards;
3) be knowledgeable of various online tools/programs to utilize for in-person teaching, as well as for distance learning;
4) be able to prepare and implement lesson plans, instruct students using an effective classroom management style, monitor student progress, evaluate student performance, and maintain accurate student records;
5) perform other duties and administrative tasks per school protocol and/or at the administration’s request;
6) be an active Catholic in good standing with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
St. Mark School (Venice)
912 Coeur d’Alene
Venice, CA firstname.lastname@example.org