The St. Agnes School FAMILY is looking for our next outstanding fifth grade teacher, for the 2022-23 school year. Our focus at St. Agnes School is on sharing our FAITH, preparing our students for the FUTURE, and making time to have FUN! If you have a love for children, the required qualifications, and the desire to create the best learning environment possible for our students, share your resume today!
Our ideal candidate will be motivated, enthusiastic and team oriented. S/he will respond to students reasonably and with loving kindness, supplement materials to improve curriculum, use data to improve instruction, demonstrate flexibility with planning, and communicate effectively with parents/guardians proactively and on a regular basis.
Our teachers provide quality educational experiences whether it’s on-campus and in-person,
via distance learning, or supporting 1+ students via livestream with Zoom interaction.
We are a 1:1 iPad school and our fifth grade class is self-contained, where the teacher directs all subjects, including religion and ancillary classes.
• Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university required.
• California state teacher certification or other state certification equivalent preferred; willing to enroll in California Teaching Credential program required.
• Ability to effectively communicate with parents/guardians on a regular basis.
• Technologically proficient (experience with iPads, Zoom, Google Classroom, and distance learning preferred)
• Previous teaching experience preferred, with demonstrated experience creating lesson plans
• Experience with Core Instructional Practices preferred
• Knowledge of California Content Standards and Archdiocese of L.A. religion standards
• Practicing Catholic in good standing in the Church
• Other requirements as designated by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and St. Agnes Church
Are you called to help us fulfill our mission, dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, psychological and social development of the whole child?
St. Agnes School (Los Angeles)
1428 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com