Immaculate Heart High School, a Catholic, independent, college preparatory school for girls located in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, California, seeks talented and experienced swim coaches.
Candidates will be creative and committed to assisting in leading and growing our swim
program. All coaches should commit to teach, mentor and develop young athletes to excel in their sport and to be competent, responsible members of society. All employees must personally embrace the mission and vision of Immaculate Heart High School. Each applicant should be willing to wholeheartedly support the athletic department’s philosophy.
● Knowledge of athletics and athletic programs
● Effective verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work as a team – with other coaches, staff, teachers, and administration
● Desire to engage with the Immaculate Heart school community
● Available afternoon, evening and some weekends
● Attend all practices, meetings and games
● High School diploma or GED
● Prior high school coaching experience in club and/or high school swim
● Must be dedicated, enthusiastic, committed and passionate about swim
● Good communication and organizational skills
Season of Sport:
● Summer – June 21st – Aug 6th
● Season – February – May
Interested candidates should email the following to: email@example.com
In the subject line, indicate position you are applying for.
• Letter of Interest
• Resume reflecting educational and professional background
• Name and contact information of three professional references
Immaculate Heart High School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org