- Communicate effectively both verbally and written. Bilingual is preferred.
- Manage student databases with outstanding technology skills (Word, Excel, Google Management Systems, Gradelink, Gmail, etc.)
- Prioritize and manage time well and keep systems organized (tracking parent volunteer hours, forms etc.)
- Multi-task and think flexibly in a fast moving environment (complete daily tasks such as making copies or student tardies while also attending to the phone and visitors).
- Initiate projects, give suggestions, and anticipate beyond the checklist.
- Possess strong clerical skills (Typing, copies, scanning, etc., as well as hospitality, filing, and archiving)
- Utilize discretion when handling confidential documents and information, mail, and messages.
- Minimum of 1 year secretarial/admin assistant experience
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Ability to be a learner and a self starter
- Technology skills and ability to problem solve
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. John of God School (Norwalk)
13817 Pioneer Blvd
Norwalk, CA email@example.com