Immaculate Heart High School, an independent, Catholic, college preparatory school for girls, located in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, California, seeks experienced teachers for summer 2021. Applicants should be familiar with and supportive of the educational and spiritual philosophy and mission of a Catholic high school.
We are seeking candidates to teach:
This 4-week course is a Math and English based course to practice and review necessary skills to be successful in 9th grade, in Algebra I, English, and World Civilizations as well as executive functioning skills. Both the Math and English/Executive Functioning segments must be prepared to be run in person or virtually.
****This course can have 2 separate teachers.
• Bachelor’s degree – preferable in subject area
• California Teaching Credential
• Prior high school teaching experience
Interested candidates should email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In subject line, indicate position you are applying for.
• Letter of Interest
• Resume reflecting educational and professional background
• Name and contact information for three professional references
• A personal essay describing applicant’s teaching/learning philosophy, especially as it would benefit young girls
• Copy of college transcript and credential (at time of interview)
Immaculate Heart High School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com