Holy Family High School is a Catholic, all-girls college preparatory school with a spiritual foundation that inspires a young woman to recognize her gifts, discover her voice, and find her purpose.
Holy Family High School seeks candidates for a substitute teacher in Mathematics. Courses may include Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Precalculus, Financial Algebra, and AP Calculus AB. Responsibilities will include: lesson planning, instruction, grading, supervision, and communication with parents. The current instructional model is Hy-flex, with some students attending class in person, while others participate in class virtually in real-time.
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the US Department of Education.
2. Successful completion of background check through the Department of Justice.
3. Successful completion of VIRTUS training.
4. Daily availability through June 4, 2021.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. A passion for or commitment to Catholic, all-girls college preparatory education.
2. Teaching experience at the secondary level.
3. A single-subject teaching credential from the state of California in mathematics.
4. Master’s Degree or higher
5. Familiarity with educational technology including Google Apps for Education.
Holy Family High School (Glendale)
400 E. Lomita Ave
Glendale, CA email@example.com