St. Thomas Aquinas School is in search of a full-time bookkeeper. Job duties to include:
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Student Assessments
• Delinquency Reports
• Phone calls, emails, and meetings with delinquent families
• QB Management (invoices, posting, credit memos)
• Monthly P and L reports, balance sheet, bank reconciliation
• Monthly finance council meetings (6:30-7:30p) (attend and report)
• Monthly Executive Council Meetings (report at beginning of meeting)
• Bank deposits
• Invoicing for tuition, fees, fundraising, daycare
• FACTS set-up for each FACT family (upon entry)
• Occasional front office support (answering phones, receiving payments, helping parents or students who come into office)
• Adjusting of office hours to support parent’s schedules (early morning, later afternoon, etc.)
• Attending school functions as STA support staff
• Quarterly Student Detail Reports prepared and presented to Executive Council
• Organization and filing of all family records, receipts and bills
• Counting and recording all fundraiser monies
• Co-arrange all fundraisers with administrative assistant
• During week long fireworks stand in July, be present each evening to record/reconcile funds earned for the day and at the end of the fundraiser
• Complete all payroll every two weeks
• Complete onboarding financial paperwork for all new faculty/staff
• Prepare 1099 for contracted employees each year
• Prepare tax letters for parents or faculty
Two years experience as a bookkeeper.
Proficiency in Quickbooks.
Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work with administration, faculty, staff, parents, and students.
Spanish language a plus.
St. Thomas Aquinas School (Monterey Park)
1501 S. Atlantic Blvd.
Monterey Park, CA firstname.lastname@example.org