St. Mark School is seeking to hire a part-time middle school (6-8) Spanish teacher. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively with faculty and administration. In addition, the candidate must be able to communicate clearly with parents and students. Lastly, the ideal candidate is a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church.
The candidate must:
1) possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school (preferably in Spanish) AND possess a CA Teaching Credential;
2) be knowledgeable of online tools/programs to enhance in-person, as well as distance learning;
3) be able to prepare and implement lesson plans, instruct students while utilizing an effective classroom management style, monitor student progress, evaluate student performance, and maintain accurate student records;
4) perform other duties and responsibilities per school protocol and/or administration’s request;
5) be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church.
St. Mark School (Venice)
912 Coeur d’Alene
Venice, CA email@example.com