Sacred Heart High School is seeking a long-term Spanish substitute teacher to begin immediately. In the Dominican Tradition, Sacred Heart High School, a Catholic, all-girls college preparatory school, embraces, empowers, and inspires young women to live in faith, truth, and service.
• BA from an accredited college or university (Master’s preferred)
• Well-organized, highly energetic, and deeply caring
• Prior high school teaching experience preferred
• Proficient with educational technology
• Effective classroom management skills
Please send resume to Raymond Saborio, Principal: email@example.com
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Sacred Heart High School (Los Angeles)
2111 Griffin Ave
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org