1. Will perform duties relating to live sound set-up and routing and mixing of spoken word and music. There will be a variety of ensembles and types of acoustic and electronic instruments, with current and legacy equipment, including digital and analog, specifically, A Yamaha LS9 and multiple Behringer X32s.
2. Will create and maintain a professional front of house mix in addition to other mixes in the church and create a mix in the video livestream control room.
3. There are at least four Masses each weekend plus some during the week with special Masses during holidays including Christmas and Easter, plus other events on occasion.
– Must be familiar and capable of recording with Protools and computer sound in general, including various audio interfaces.
– The candidate should either know the order of Mass or be able to learn it.
– The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure while not distracting from the worship space. Should be able and willing to train and monitor audio volunteers in video control room.
– A combination of education and experience will be considered, and a willingness to stay current with changing needs and equipment is expected.
Holy Family Church (South Pasadena)
1527 Fremont Avenue
South Pasadena, California firstname.lastname@example.org