Immaculate Heart High School, a Catholic, independent, college preparatory school for girls located in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, California, seeks a talented and experienced Softball coach.
Candidates will be creative and committed to assisting in leading and growing our softball program. All coaches should commit to teach, mentor and develop young athletes to excel in their sport and to be competent, responsible members of society. All employees must personally embrace the mission and vision of Immaculate Heart High School. Each applicant should be willing to wholeheartedly support the athletic department’s philosophy.
- Knowledge of athletics and athletic programs
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team – with other coaches, staff, teachers, and administration
- Desire to engage with the Immaculate Heart school community
- Available afternoon, evening and some weekends
- Attend all practices, meetings and games
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior high school coaching experience in club and/or high school softball
- Must be dedicated, enthusiastic, committed and passionate about softball
- Good communication and organizational skills
Season of Sport:
- Season: February – May
If interested, please send a cover letter, resume and references to:
*In the subject line, indicate the position you are applying for.
Immaculate Heart High School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com