St. Monica Catholic High School, a parish, coeducational, college preparatory high school in Santa Monica, California, is seeking a part-time Social Studies teacher (AP Government / Economics Honors) for the 2021-2022 school year. The ideal candidate will have prior experience teaching senior/AP level Social Studies courses in a high school setting, engage collaboratively with colleagues to integrate Social Studies department goals and effectively utilize technology to enhance teaching and learning.
* Bachelor’s degree in Social Studies or related field
* 3-5 years teaching experience
* Excellent planning, teaching, and assessment skills
* Experience using instructional technology
* MA in Social Studies and/or Education
* Catholic High School teaching experience.
St. Monica Catholic High School (Santa Monica)
1030 Lincoln Blvd
Santa Monica, California email@example.com