Immaculate Heart High School, a Catholic, independent school for girls in the Los Feliz/Griffith Park area seeks experienced coaches in the following areas:
• Frosh/Soph Volleyball coach
• Junior Varsity Volleyball coach
• Varsity Volleyball coach
The ideal candidate:
• Is creative and committed to leading and growing our volleyball program.
• Is committed to teach, mentor and develop young athletes to excel in their sport and to be competent, responsible members of society.
• Must personally embrace the mission and vision of Immaculate Heart High School.
• Must wholeheartedly support the Athletic Department’s philosophy.
• Must possess a high level of coaching skills and experience, specific sport knowledge, and a personal high level of experience in playing the sport.
• Desires to engage with the Immaculate Heart school community.
• Must be dedicated, enthusiastic, committed and passionate about volleyball.
• High School diploma or GED
• Current CPR/First Aid certification
• Minimum two years prior high school or higher coaching experience
• Knowledge of athletics and athletic programs
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work as a team – with other coaches, staff, teachers, and administration
• Technically savvy – Ability to use technology, social media, and a variety of platforms for marketing and organizational purposes
• Availability: afternoons, evening, and some weekends
Interested candidates should email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In subject line, indicate the position you are applying for
• Letter of Interest
• Resume reflecting educational, professional and volleyball background
• Name and contact information of three professional references
Immaculate Heart High School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com