Immaculate Heart Middle School, an independent, Catholic school for girls in the Los Feliz/Griffith Park area has an opening for a seasonal part-time volleyball coach to oversee the middle school volleyball program for fall season.
Coach’s responsibilities include:
• attend all practices and games
• plan weekly workouts and practices
• ability to work with large groups at the same time
• skill development in athletes
• game and travel supervision
• communicate with AD, parents and athletes regarding schedules and games.
• high school diploma or GED
• prior volleyball coaching experience with girls between the ages of 10-16
• good communication skills and organization
• great enthusiasm for the spirit of the sport
• Fall program availability mid-August 2021 through early November 2021 between the hours of 3:00-6:00pm per day, no weekend commitments necessary.
Email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In subject line, indicate the position you are applying for
• Letter of Interest
• Resume reflecting educational, professional and volleyball background
• Name and contact information of three professional references
Immaculate Heart Middle School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com