Immaculate Heart High School, a Catholic, independent college preparatory school for girls in grades 9 through 12, located in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, California seeks a talented and experienced tennis coach.
Candidates will be creative and committed to assisting in leading and growing our tennis program. All coaches should commit to teach, mentor and develop young athletes to excel in their sport and to be competent, responsible members of society. All employees must personally embrace the mission and vision of Immaculate Heart High School. Each applicant should be willing to wholeheartedly support the athletic department’s philosophy.
• Knowledge of athletics and athletic programs
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work as a team – with other coaches, staff, teachers, and administration
• Desire to engage with the Immaculate Heart school community
• Available afternoon, evening and some weekends
• Attend all practices, meetings and games
• High School diploma or GED
• Prior high school coaching experience in club and/or high school tennis
• Must be dedicated, enthusiastic, committed and passionate about tennis
• Good communication and organizational skills
Season of Sport:
• Summer/Preseason – June 21st – August 6th
• Season – August 9th – October 8th
Interested candidates should email the following to:
*In the subject line, indicate the position you are applying for.
• Cover letter
• Resume reflecting educational, professional, and tennis background
• Name and contact information for three professional reference (References will only be contacted with the consent of the candidate.)
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Immaculate Heart High School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com