Immaculate Heart Middle School, an independent, Catholic school for girls in the Los Feliz/Griffith Park area has an opening for a seasonal part-time Volleyball Coach to oversee the middle school Volleyball program for Fall season.
Coach’s responsibilities include:
1. Attend all practices and games
2. Plan weekly/monthly practices and workouts
3. Ability to work with a large group at the same time
4. Skill development in athletes
5. Game & travel supervision
6. Communicate with parents and athletes regarding schedules and games
Fall program availability:
1. Mid-August 2023 until end of Volleyball season approximately early November 2023
2. Hours: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm per day and possibly later on game days.
3. No weekend commitments necessary other than league finals.
1. High school diploma or GED
2. CPR & First Aid certification required
3. Prior volleyball coaching experience with girls between the ages of 10 -15 years old
4. Knowledgeable in all areas of middle school volleyball program
5. Good communication skills and organization
6. Great enthusiasm and spirit for the sport
Interested candidates should email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, indicate the position you are applying for.
1. Letter of Interest
2. Resume reflecting educational, professional, and volleyball background
3. Name and contact information of three professional references
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Immaculate Heart Middle School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com