Immaculate Heart Middle School, an independent, Catholic school for girls in the Los Feliz/Griffith Park area has an opening for a seasonal part-time Tennis Coach to oversee the middle school tennis program for fall season.
Coach’s responsibilities include:
• Attend all practices and games
• Plan weekly/monthly practices and workouts
• Ability to work with a large group at the same time
• Skill development in athletes
• Game & travel supervision (driving school vans to and from practices/games)
• Communicate with parents and athletes regarding schedules and games
Fall program availability:
• Mid-August until end of tennis season approximately early November 2022
• Hours: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm per day and possibly later on game days.
• No weekend commitments necessary other than league finals.
High school diploma or GED
• CPR & First Aid certification required
• Prior tennis coaching experience with girls between the ages of 10 -15 years old
• Knowledgeable in all areas of middle school tennis program
• Good communication skills and organization
• Great enthusiasm and spirit for the sport Fall program
Interested candidates should email the following to: email@example.com
• In the subject line, indicate the position you are applying for.
• Letter of Interest
• Resume reflecting educational, professional, and tennis background
• Name and contact information of three professional references
Immaculate Heart Middle School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org