Immaculate Heart Middle School, an independent, Catholic school for girls in the Los Feliz/Griffith Park area has an opening for a seasonal part-time Softball Coach to oversee middle school softball program for the spring season.
Coach’s responsibilities include:
● Attend all practices and games
● Plan weekly/monthly practices and workouts
● Ability to work with a large group at the same time
● Skill development in athletes
● Game & travel supervision
● Communicate with parents and athletes regarding schedules and games
Spring program availability:
● Mid-February 2022 until end of softball season approximately early May 2022
● Hours: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm per day and possibly later on game days.
● No weekend commitments necessary other than league finals.
● High school diploma or GED
● CPR & First Aid certification required
● Prior softball coaching experience with girls between the ages of 10 -15 years old
● Well knowledgeable in all areas of middle school softball program
● Good communication skills and organization
● Great enthusiasm and spirit for the sport
Interested candidates should email the following to: email@example.com
● In the subject line, indicate the position you are applying for.
● Letter of Interest
● Resume reflecting educational, professional, and softball background
● Name and contact information of three professional references
Immaculate Heart Middle School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org