Immaculate Heart High School, a Catholic, independent, college preparatory school for girls located in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, California, seeks a talented and experienced Cross Country coach to assist with the Varsity and JV teams.
Candidates will be creative and committed to assisting in leading and growing our track and field program. All coaches should commit to teach, mentor and develop young athletes to excel in their sport and to be competent, responsible members of society. All employees must personally embrace the mission and vision of Immaculate Heart High School. Each applicant should be willing to wholeheartedly support the athletic department’s philosophy.
● Knowledge of athletics and athletic programs
● Effective verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work as a team – with other coaches, staff, teachers, and administration
● Desire to engage with the Immaculate Heart school community
● Available afternoon, evening and some weekends
● Attend all practices, meetings and games
Season of Sport:
● Preseason – July
● Season – August – October
● High School diploma or GED
● Prior high school coaching experience in club and/or high school cross country
● Must be dedicated, enthusiastic, committed and passionate about cross country
● Good communication and organizational skills
Interested candidates should email the following to: email@example.com
• In the subject line, indicate the position you are applying for.
• Letter of Interest
• Resume reflecting educational, professional background and cross country background
• Name and contact information of three professional references (References will only be contacted with the consent of the candidate.)
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Immaculate Heart High School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org