Holy Spirit STEM Academy in Mid-City is looking to fill the school secretary and administrative assistant to the principal position. We seek a friendly, organized, and detail-oriented self-starter to join our front office and support the administrative team. Faculty and staff members model their Catholic faith in word and action, and are life-long learners. As such, faculty and staff members are passionate about what they do, the students they teach, mentor, and work with, and the school community. Holy Spirit STEM is an exciting, highly professional, and very engaging community to be a part of.
The ideal candidate will rely on
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Outstanding technology skills (Proficient in Word, Excel, Google docs, social media platforms, etc.)
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and think flexibly in a fast-moving environment
• A proactive style to initiate projects, give suggestions, and anticipate beyond the checklist.
• Clerical skills (Typing, copies, scanning, filing and archiving)
• Sensitivity to handle confidential documents and information, mail and messages
• Strong people skills, working well with students, parents, and faculty members, and demonstrating a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and a growth mindset.
Holy Spirit STEM Academy (Los Angeles)
1418 South Burnside Avenue
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com