St. John Eudes Catholic Church and School serves the community of Chatsworth as a beacon of Catholic education to the families for over fifty years. St. John Eudes Catholic Church exists to awaken the living gospel for all in Los Angeles by unleashing a culture of discipleship in our parish and school. God’s working of love in the families, parents, children, teachers, staff, clergy and community, make manifest the living Gospel that our teaching is centered in integrated faith, life, and learning, building community, and providing a sacred space of worship and encounter with the Lord. We are a TK-8 school based on a shared moral vision that generates respect among teachers, parents, and students, and lends a sense of common purpose in an ever-changing interconnected world — to love and be love for others.
This position will work directly with the Pastor/Administrator.
We are currently seeking a school principal who reflect the general attributes of who we are as St. John Eudes Community. Among these are:
- Faith-filled, rooted in a well-formed Catholic identity, mission driven and practices critical reflection grounded in a Catholic worldview.
- Imagines, articulates and executes innovative vision in this ever-changing world.
- Inspirational and motivates faculty and staff and highlights teamwork that is most essential.
- Promoter of Collaborative Culture of excellence to achieve mission
- Leads the school Community delivering the highest quality and upholding the standards to academic success
- Demonstrates solid stewardship by executing responsible short term and long term financial management
- Close collaborator of the Pastor, values, engages and connects families to the parish community.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until the position is filled. The selected candidate must pass an employment background check and all required trainings and certifications.
If you or anyone you know may be a qualified candidate, please send a cover letter stating why you are interested in becoming the next leader of St. John Eudes Catholic School and resume (including at least three references) to:
Rev. Fr. Ethan Southard, Pastoral Administrator
St. John Eudes Catholic School (Chatsworth)
9925 Mason Ave.
Chatsworth, CA 91311FrESouthard@sjeparish.net