St. Mark School is seeking a part-time Religion teacher to support some grades (3-8). The candidate should be able to work collaboratively with faculty and administration (which includes the pastor). In addition, the candidate should be able to communicate clearly with parents and students. Lastly, the candidate must be knowledgeable of, and in good standing with, the teachings of the Catholic Church.
The candidate must:
1) possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school (preferably in Theology);
2) possess a clear CA Teaching Credential;
3) be knowledgeable of various online tools/programs to utilize for in-person learning, as well as distance learning;
4) be able to prepare and implement lesson plans, instruct students using an effective classroom management style, monitor student progress, evaluate student performance, and maintain accurate student records;
5) perform other duties and administrative tasks per school protocol and/or administration’s request;
6) be an active Catholic in good standing with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
St. Mark School (Venice)
912 Coeur d’Alene
Venice, CA firstname.lastname@example.org