St. Anthony High School, located in Long Beach, California and founded in 1920, is a four-year, Catholic, college preparatory, co-educational high school, which serves students in the greater Long Beach area.
St. Anthony High School provides an affordable Catholic co-educational, college preparatory education to students from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds in the greater Long Beach area. We are committed to academic excellence and the spiritual, social, physical and intellectual development of each student within a safe, caring, faith-based community. Students are prepared to become morally aware, academically capable leaders who are outstanding contributors in a complex technological and global society.
St. Anthony High School is looking for an experienced School Registrar who is committed to:
– Modeling the faith life and exemplifying the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Church
– Collaborating with colleagues.
– Maintains attendance records & transcripts
– Manage and maintains student records
– Supporting and upholding school policies
– Maintaining professional standards
– Performing other duties as reasonably assigned
– Able to work and manage multiple work systems
– Previous School Registrar Experience or equivalency.
–Experience working with PowerSchool, SchoolAdmin and being technologically literate are a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Marcelo.Eureste@longbeachsaints.org.
St. Anthony High School (Long Beach)
620 Olive Avenue
Long Beach, California email@example.com