• Performs reception and routine clerical duties
• Greeting parishioners and visitors in a welcoming manner.
• Maintains parish records such as baptism and marriage
• Performs related duties as required, collects and issues receipts of all payments.
• Provide general secretarial duties, including scheduling mass intentions and providing requested copies of sacramental certificates.
• Courteous, friendly, and professional manner with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates confidentiality, tact, patience, and diplomacy with ability to handle sensitive calls and situations and refer them appropriately
• Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google Workspace Apps
• Knowledge of Catholic faith, rituals, and traditions
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Christopher Church (West Covina)
629 S. Glendora Ave
West Covina, CA firstname.lastname@example.org