Responsible along with the Director and Board, for implementing the interfaith mission of HSRC. Attend Board Meetings as Program Liaison.
- Plan the agenda for and facilitate the quarterly Program Committee Meetings.
- Plan in collaboration with the Program Committee, the programs sponsored by the Center, engage and pay program presenters.
- Coordinate with Centering Prayer staff and Director on the contents of the Center Update.
- Design initial layout of Center Update; select and develop the theme.
- Work with IT staff to publish Center update materials on the website in a timely fashion.
- Engage with those attending offered programming: returning phone calls, following up with cancelled programs, either as donations or refunds.
- Collect monies for programs onsite and turn them in to the Director.
- Be available for planning/facilitating days of prayer, retreats and liturgical celebrations as needed.
- Provide spiritual direction for individuals at the Center.
- Work one weekend a month. The schedule is flexible based on program needs.
- As a team member of the Administrative Staff, attend HSRC Staff and General Staff Meetings.
- Share sponsored program mailing lists with Office Manager.
Education and Experience
- BA or MA in Theology or Spirituality.
- Certificate in Spiritual Direction preferred.
- Experience in administering a variety of programs
- Light bookkeeping skills
- Knowledge in updating websites
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Excellent communication – oral and written skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Sr. Chris Machado
Holy Spirit Retreat Center (Encino)
4316 Lanai Road
Encino, CA email@example.com