SS. Felicitas and Perpetua School and Parish have served the San Gabriel community for over 70 years. We are a Transitional Kindergarten – 8th grade school who promotes academic excellence in a faith-filled environment. We strive to work in partnership with parents and families to promote and instill a love of learning, the value of service, and respect for all people. SS. Felicitas and Perpetua School seeks a dynamic school leader who will work in collaboration with the pastor and school staff to guide our community and promote the mission and philosophy of the school.
This position will work directly with the Pastor.
We are currently seeking a school principal who is:
• A. Faith-filled and Focused: Rooted in a well-formed Catholic identity and grounded in a Catholic worldview, practices critical reflection and makes mission-driven and data-informed decisions.
• B. Hopeful and Entrepreneurial: Imagines, articulates, and executes an innovative vision.
• C. Inspirational: Recruits and motivates faculty, achieves educational excellence through teamwork. This is essential.
• D. Growth Mindset Leader: Assesses and adjusts, creates, and advances a vibrant and collaborative culture of excellence, prioritizing action items to achieve the mission.
• E. Standards Bearer: Leads the school community in delivering the highest quality curriculum yielding academic successes and holistic achievements for all students.
• F. Equity-Minded Educator: Fuels equity of educational opportunity, culturally inclusive practices.
• G. Fiscally Responsible: Demonstrates solid stewardship for short-term financial management and long-term financial planning.
• H. Collaborator: Values, engages, and connects parents, the parish and local community, and other partners in supporting programs and opportunities to maintain and grow the school’s presence and impact.
• I. Relatable and Trustworthy: Communicates appropriately and effectively with all stakeholders; faculty, staff, students, and parents.
5 years teaching experience, at least 2 of those 5 years in Catholic education is preferred
Earned Master’s degree and/or California Credential (teaching and/or administrative)
Preference given to candidates with Catechist certification
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter which states why you are interested in becoming the next leader at SS. Felicitas & Perpetua School and resume (including at least three references) to:
Fr. John Collins
SS. Felicitas & Perpetua School at
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until the position is filled. The selected candidate must pass and employment background check and all required trainings and certifications.
Ss. Felicitas and Perpetua School (San Marino)
2955 Huntington Dr.
San Marino, CA firstname.lastname@example.org