Our Lady Of Victory School have served the Comptom community for many years. We are a Transitional Kindergarten through Grade 8 school whose mission is to provide a faith-filled and caring environment in which our professional skills, personal talents and the example of our lives will enable our students to grow in the following ways: spiritually, intellectually, socially, psychologically, physically, technologically, ecologically, and culturally. Within this environment, our mission will be to encourage the students to become confident, committed, self-disciplined, life-long developing Christians whose responsible participation in society will reflect their reverence for all life.
Since the school is an integral part of the parish, the Principal will work collaboratively with the Pastor and Pastoral Staff.
Catholic School Principals must seek to fulfill priorities in the following areas of the National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary and Secondary Schools (NSBECS):
● Rooted in a well-formed Catholic identity and grounded in a Catholic worldview.
● Seeks innovative options to provide Catholic school education to all interested.
● Practices critical reflection and makes mission-driven and data-informed decisions.
● Demonstrates solid financial management and planning.
● Recruits and motivates faculty to achieve educational excellence.
● Collaborates with the parish office of faith formation in areas of sacramental preparation.
● Leads the school community in delivering the highest quality curriculum yielding academic successes and holistic achievements for all students.
● Develops, implements, and oversees academic, co-curricular, faith-formation, and service/ministry programs to educate the whole child.
● Engages and communicates appropriately and effectively with all stakeholders in supporting programs and opportunities.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Our Lady Of Victory School (Compton)
601 E. Palmer St.
Compton, CA firstname.lastname@example.org