HFGS is in need of a Primary School Teacher (TK – 2nd) with a California Teaching Credential for School Year 2021-2022; has a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in the classroom; is able to share and integrate the Catholic faith in the teachings of other subject disciplines; is able to plan and implement the curriculum following the Common Core Standards; is responsible in keeping track of student progress and in maintaining a professional relationship with students, parents, faculty and administration; is able to integrate technology on a more regular basis both during an in-person and remote learning teaching; highly motivated to ensure learning success in every student.
– California Teaching Credential required.
– Minimum of 3 years of teaching TK – 2nd Grade classes
– Knowledge of technology in teaching and encoding grades
– Knowledge and practice of Catholic teachings
– Has started the Basic Faith Formation Certification Program
– Ability to deal professionally with students, parents, teachers, and administration.
– Focus is on student success.
Please submit resume to:
Mrs. Marirose Martinez, MMartinez@hfgsglendale.org
Miss Noemi Luna, NLuna@hfgsglendale.org
Attn: Dr. Fidela Suelto, GS Principal
Holy Family Grade School – Glendale
400 S. Louise Street
Glendale, CA 91205
Fax No. 818.243.0976
Holy Family Grade School (Glendale)
400 S Louise St.
Glendale, CA 91205MMartinez@hfgsglendale.org