Santa Isabel is seeking a teacher for the lower grade level who is energetic and loves to work with younger school age children.
• The ideal candidate can create aligned lesson plans with the Common Core Curriculum Standards.
• The applicant must have exceptional classroom management skills, is able to use technology and online curriculum to implement effective lessons, is collaborative and communicate well with all colleagues and families in the community.
• He / She will need to be a faithful Catholic and is able to lead students to build a stronger relationship with God and their Catholic faith.
• The ideal candidate is willing to always live and exemplify the mission and philosophy of the school.
• In addition to teaching, the ideal candidate will also be in charge of the Athletic Program.
• The ideal candidate will enroll in school teams, schedule practice, attend all CYO meetings, monitor coaches, and communicate with administration of all pertaining information regarding the Sports Program at the school.
• Minimum B.A Degree in Liberal Studies or Education
• Teaching experience (Adaptive Tool Programs a plus)
• Strong organization and classroom management skills
• Teaching Credential a plus
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
School of Santa Isabel (Los Angeles)
2424 Whittier Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com