St. Mel Preschool is seeking teachers for full-time, part-time, and substitute positions.
We are looking for energetic teachers that have a passion for early childhood education. As a preschool teacher at St. Mel, you will guide your students through structured learning and play time, helping to develop their problem-solving skills, and prepare them with the knowledge they’ll need to succeed in years to come.
· Must have a minimum of 12 Early Childhood Education units (Child/ Human Development, Child, Family & Community, and curriculum courses) from an accredited college
· Must have at least 6 months experience in a licensed Child Care Center
· 16 hours of Preventive Health and Safety Training and Ped: CPR & First Aid Training
· VIRTUS: Protecting God’s Children Certification
· AB 1207 Mandatory Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
Please send resumes to Meghan Eyer, email@example.com
St. Mel Preschool (Woodland Hills)
5130 Serrania Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91364LFeliciano@stmel.org