St. Albert the Great School is looking for a qualified Preschool teacher to prepare small children for organized education. The desired candidate must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices, preschool educational methods, as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention.
- Develop weekly lesson plans
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media, etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve social competencies and build self-esteem
- Organize nap, snack hours, and supervise children to ensure they are always safe
- Track children’s progress and report to students
- Maintain a clean, tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Proven experience as a Preschool teacher
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Cleared background and fingerprint check (can be done upon hire)
- Certification in child CPR
- 15 or more ECE units
St. Albert the Great School (Rancho Dominguez)
804 East Compton Blvd.
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220TJohnson@la-archdiocese.org