We are currently seeking a Physics Teacher beginning in the August of 2023. This is a regular full-time exempt position offering full health, retirement, long-term disabilty, life and AD&D benefits and significant paid time off.
• Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Engineering, and/or equivalent
• Master’s degree in Physics, Engineering, and/or Teaching Credential preferred
• At least one-year teaching experience with high school students
• Must effectively collaborate with peers to develop, review, and continuously improve curriculum
• Commitment to professional growth, including sharing best practices in pedagogy and educational technology
• Strong interpersonal communication skills with students, colleagues, and parents
• Proficiency in current technology applications for classroom learning
The anticipated annual salary range that the school reasonably expects to pay for this position is between $60,000 – $85,000, depending on qualifications such as experience or education.
About Louisville: Founded in 1960, Louisville High School is a Catholic college preparatory high school for young women with a long and proud academic tradition. Louisville seeks faculty and staff who are enthusiastic about ongoing professional learning and engaging students in their development. We offer excellent medical, long-term disability, life and accidental death and dismemberment, and retirement benefits. In addition, we provide eight weeks of paid time off during the summer and at least four weeks paid holiday time throughout the year.
To learn more about all of the wonderful aspects of the school, please visit our website at www.louisvillehs.org.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to HR@louisvillehs.org. Please put the job title in the subject line.
Louisville High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Louisville High School (Woodland Hills)
22300 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364HR@louisvillehs.org