Louisville High School is currently seeking a regular fulltime Physics Teacher for the 2021 – 2022 academic year, beginning August 1, 2021.
The course load will include Physics, Honors Physics, and AP Physics and depending on the candidate’s education and experience, they may also include Robotics and/or other STEM related courses.
• Bachelor’s degree in Physics or related field
• Credential and/ or Masters in Physics or related field preferred
• Previous teaching experience in high school or college
• Engage with students in an active, effective learning environment
• Collaborate with peers to develop, review, and continuously improve curriculum
• Effectively communicate with students, parents, and colleagues
• Demonstrate a commitment to professional growth, including sharing best practices in pedagogy and educational technology
• Possess strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Demonstrate proficiency in current technology applications for classroom learning
• Maintain accurate and timely grading and attendance records
• Actively support the co-curricular and extra-curricular programs of the school
ABOUT LOUISVILLE: Founded in 1960, Louisville High School is a Catholic college preparatory high school for young women with a long and proud academic tradition. Louisville seeks faculty and staff who are enthusiastic about ongoing professional learning and engaging students in their development. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a friendly, beautiful campus setting. To learn more about all of the wonderful aspects of the school, please visit our website at www.louisvillehs.org.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to HR@louisvillehs.org. Please put the job title in the subject line.
Louisville High School (Woodland Hills)
22300 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364HR@louisvillehs.org