St. Anthony High School provides an affordable Catholic co-educational, college preparatory education to students from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds in the greater Long Beach area. We are committed to academic excellence and the spiritual, social, physical and intellectual development of each student within a safe, caring, faith-based community. Students are prepared to become morally aware, academically capable leaders who are outstanding contributors in a complex technological and global society.
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are seeking a Theology Teacher who is committed to:
– Actively practicing Catholic with an active sacramental life and a commitment to ministry in education.
– Maintaining professional standards; modeling the faith life and exemplifying the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Church.
– Encouraging students to become more aware of the message of Christ and of their own dignity and self-worth through a variety of experiences.
– Developing in the students a greater appreciation for multiculturalism so that they can better serve the local and global community in the realization that in diversity there is dignity.
– Supervise and manage student service hour requirements.
– Collaborating with students, parents, and faculty to ensure exceptional delivery of the religion curriculum.
– Effectively and regularly collaborate with administrators to ensure the academic success of the school and its students.
– Other duties as reasonably assigned.
ADLA Religion Teacher Certification
Bachelor’s Degree in Theology or related field
Master’s degree and/or teaching credential in Theology or related field
Experience teaching high school Theology classes
St. Anthony HS (Long Beach)
620 Olive Avenue
Long Beach, CA firstname.lastname@example.org