The St. Agnes School FAMILY is looking for our next outstanding Teacher Aide. Our focus at St. Agnes School is on sharing our FAITH, preparing our students for the FUTURE, and making time to have FUN! If you have a love for children, the required qualifications, and the desire to create the best learning environment possible for our students, apply today!
Highlights include the following:
• 1:1 and small group activities
• Recess and mealtime supervision
• Provide guidance with social and self-help skills
• Assist teachers with preparation of instructional materials
• Be able and willing to work with students both in person and virtually in a hyflex/hybrid educational environment
Our ideal candidate will be motivated, enthusiastic and team oriented. S/he will respond to students reasonably and with loving kindness, instill in students a love of learning and foster personal growth, collaborate well with teachers and administration, and communicate effectively with parents/guardians.
Are you called to help us fulfill our mission, dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, psychological and social development of the whole child?
REQUIRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
• 18 years of age
• One of the following:
o Experience as an instructional aide, or teacher, working with elementary-aged children, with appropriate recommendations; or
o Possess or working toward a degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Elementary Education, or Special Education
• Proficiency with technology, especially iPads and educational Apps, or affinity to learn
• Ability to work collaboratively with classroom teachers
• Other requirements as designated by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and St. Agnes Church, including Live Scan fingerprinting and VIRTUS safe environment training
• Preference will be given to practicing Catholics
7:30 – 12:30, M-T-Th
7:30 – 12:00, Wednesdays
St. Agnes School (Los Angeles)
1428 W. Adams Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org