St. Mary’s Academy seeks an Advancement Data Entry & Reporting Assistant to fill an immediate position for the 2021-2022 school year. St. Mary’s Academy is a Catholic, private, college preparatory high school for young women, founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, that shapes women of distinction who are committed to lifelong learning and service to the “dear neighbor”. The primarily responsibilities are data entry/gift processing, invoicing, report production and acknowledging gifts. This position is responsible for gift entry, producing and mailing donor acknowledgments, tax receipts, and other donor requests, as directed. This position reports to the Director of Advancement.
This is an hourly position at $25/hour for 30 hours per week.
● Database: Gift Entry, Reporting & Acknowledgements
o Gift entry for all contributions (using Salsa CRM Database)
o Prepares donor lists and various donor reports as directed
o Maintains donor files and records
o Create and run queries for mailing/contact lists, and various financial reports
o Generate pledge reports, tracking outstanding gifts, and data extractions as needed for reporting and donor recognition.
o Generate acknowledgement letters and process for mailing
o Maintain audit files for acknowledgement letters
o Process Advancement mail distributions
o Update and maintain WCEA and Foundation files, as directed
o Order department supplies
o Process and maintain purchase order files, as directed
● 2 years of related experience with donor database administration.
● General knowledge and understanding development terms, such as “moves management”.
● Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and working knowledge of Windows.
● Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, interpersonal, professional, excellent verbal, and written (including editing) skills.
● High degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail.
● Non-profit experience and a Bachelor’s degree.
● A team-player, the individual must be organized with meticulous attention to detail.
Submit the following through email to Malinda Perez at email@example.com:
- Resume outlining qualifications and related background
- Cover letter with a description of why you want to work at St. Mary’s Academy
- Three professional references or two letters of reference dated within the past 1 year
St. Mary’s Academy (Inglewood)
701 Grace Ave
Inglewood, CA firstname.lastname@example.org