The St. Agnes School FAMILY is looking for our next outstanding staff family member. Our focus at St. Agnes School is on sharing our FAITH, preparing our students for the FUTURE, and making time to have FUN! If you have a love for children, the required qualifications, and the desire to support the best learning environment possible for our students, apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Greet and welcome guests to the office and campus
• Answer all incoming calls, transfer, take messages
• Welcome and guide new families through the application and registration process
• Send out, receive and distribute letters and packages
• Check, sort, respond and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Processing of all funds collected via cash, check or credit card transactions
• Processing, and follow-up associated with the collection of tuition and fees from parents
• Scheduling of bank deposits
• Attendance record keeping
• Support teachers and principal
• Help students and parents
• Website maintenance
• Meal and recess supervision
• Extended Care, afterschool program assistance
Candidates must be proficient in the use of computer-based data entry platforms, capable of learning the bookkeeping and tuition collection programs, and have fluency in Spanish.
Our ideal candidate will be motivated, enthusiastic and team oriented. S/he will respond to students reasonably and with loving kindness, collaborate well with teachers and administration, and communicate effectively with parents/guardians.
Are you called to help us fulfill our mission, dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, psychological and social development of the whole child?
REQUIRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
● 18 years of age
● Proficiency with technology, or affinity to learn
● Other requirements as designated by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and St. Agnes Church, including Live Scan fingerprinting and VIRTUS safe environment training
● Preference will be given to practicing Catholics
TBD, depending on applicant’s strengths
7:00 – 11:00 a.m., 10:00-2:00 p.m., 2:00-6:00 p.m.
St. Agnes School (Los Angeles)
1428 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org