The St. Agnes School FAMILY is looking for a Day Care Teacher to join our afterschool program. Our focus at St. Agnes School is on sharing our FAITH, preparing our students for the FUTURE, and making time to have FUN! We consider our Day Care program an extension of the regular school day. If you have a love for children, the required qualifications, and the desire to create the best learning environment possible for our students, apply today!
Highlights include the following:
• Help students with their homework
• Play indoor and outdoor games
• Provide guidance with social and self-help skills
Our ideal candidate will be motivated, enthusiastic and team oriented. S/he will respond to students reasonably and with loving kindness, instill in students a love of learning and foster personal growth, collaborate well with administration, and communicate effectively with parents/guardians proactively and on a regular basis.
Are you called to help us fulfill our mission, dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, psychological and social development of the whole child?
REQUIRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
• 18 years of age
• One of the following:
o Experience in a licensed day care program with appropriate recommendations; or
o Possess or working toward a degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Elementary Education, or Special Education
• Proficiency with – or affinity for – technology, especially iPads and educational Apps
• Other requirements as designated by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and St. Agnes Church, including Live Scan fingerprinting and VIRTUS safe environment training
• Preference will be given to practicing Catholics
1:00 – 6:30, M-T-Th
11:45 – 6:30, Wednesdays
St. Agnes School (Los Angeles)
1428 W. Adams Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com