The St. Agnes School FAMILY is looking for our next outstanding staff family member. Our focus at St. Agnes School is on sharing our FAITH, preparing our students for the FUTURE, and making time to have FUN! If you have a love for children, the required qualifications, and the desire to support the best learning environment possible for our students, apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Keeps property and classrooms/office spaces in clean and orderly condition
• Performs routine maintenance activities
• Performs heavy cleaning duties
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs, or vacuums floors
• Gathers and empties trash, clean receptacles and manage recycling
• Clean, sanitizes, and supplies restroom facilities
• Dusts surfaces
• Cleans windows, mirrors, and partitions with soap and other cleansers
• Mixes cleaning solutions and chemicals in containers in preparation for cleaning, according to instructions
• Manages inventory of cleaning supplies
• Drives vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including industrial trucks, vans, or industrial vacuum cleaners
• Notifies colleagues and principal regarding the need for repairs or additions to building operating systems
Our ideal candidate will be motivated, enthusiastic and team oriented. S/he will collaborate well with teachers, staff and administration; and respond to students reasonably and with loving kindness,.
Are you called to help us fulfill our mission, dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, psychological and social development of the whole child?
REQUIRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
● 18 years of age
● Previous custodial and grounds experience preferred
● Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
● Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
● Comfortable squatting, twisting, bending, and kneeling while using tools and performing maintenance tasks
● Possess working knowledge of the methods, technique, and materials used in custodial work
● Ability to climb ladders and work from heights
● Familiar with operating, caring for, and storing custodial equipment and supplies
● Other requirements as designated by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and St. Agnes Church, including Live Scan fingerprinting and VIRTUS safe environment training
● Preference will be given to practicing Catholics
TBD, depending on applicant’s strengths
7:00 – 11:00 a.m., 10:00-2:00 p.m., 2:00-6:00 p.m.
St. Agnes School (Los Angeles)
1428 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com