Holy Spirit STEM Academy is hiring a part-time administrative assistant for the 2022-2023 academic year. The administrative assistant works directly with the Principal to ensure efficient operation of school functions and events. This position requires drive, self-confidence, and a friendly attitude.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– maintaining schedule of meetings, events, and tours for the principal
– communicating with families and organizing events and volunteers
– designing flyers and promotional materials for school events
– assisting with bookkeeping duties, tracking tuition payments and expenses
– acting as note-taker and interpreter for the principal during family or parish meetings
– High School Diploma or GED
– Proficient with Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
– Proficiency with social media platforms
– Decision-making skills: be able to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
– Collaboration skills: be able to with other administrators and support personnel, management, and parents on a regular basis.
– Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
– Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and writing are essential to an Administrative Assistant, who must be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more.
Holy Spirit STEM Academy (Los Angeles)
1418 S Burnside Ave
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org