Immaculate Heart High School, a Catholic, independent, college preparatory school for girls located in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, California, seeks a full time Parent and Alumnae Engagement Coordinator in the Office of Development and Alumnae Engagement. The Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Development and President of the school, provides administrative support for parent annual giving and alumnae engagement programs to achieve annual financial and participation goals.
• Assists the Director of Development with the cultivation and solicitation of parents, past parents, and alumnae; works with the Director of Development to achieve revenue goals.
• Supports the coordination and implementation of all development special events and programs, including the annual WALK fundraiser and reunions.
• Assist with annual giving efforts, primarily parent pledge and reunion giving.
• Support Parent Council and Alumnae Association as needed, including all events.
• Foster productive relationships with volunteers.
• Prepare and disseminate timely solicitations and acknowledgements; organize and track pledges and payments, update contacts and constituent information, track interactions, and run reports in internal database using accurate and timely entries.
• Interact with staff, students, parents, and alumnae to promote goals and objectives.
• Requires occasional evening and weekend work.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills along with the ability to write and communicate effectively with alumnae and families
• Excited by engaging with alumnae and families, sense of humor is a plus
• Exemplify the values and ethics of Immaculate Heart, supporting its mission and philosophy
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Experience in a fundraising or alumni engagement office, including event and administrative logistics
• Experience with Raiser’s Edge
Please submit a letter of intent which includes your rationale for wanting to work at Immaculate Heart and relevant experience to this position, a current resume, and three references including your current employer to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
Immaculate Heart High School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org