St. Martin of Tours School is looking for a music teacher for students in grades K-8 who will perform a range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Working collaboratively to ensure progress towards whole school goals.
- Creating an engaging curriculum and lessons, aligned to curricular frameworks, designed to grow students’ academic growth.
- Providing objective student assessments and recording data
- Creating and Implementing integrated curriculum units, differentiating and scaffolding for all students.
- Regularly assessing student progress to refine instruction and meet student needs and make instructional decisions related to this data.
- Participating regularly in professional development opportunities and collaborative meetings as well as ongoing, job-embedded learning.
- Communicating frequently with students, students’ families, colleagues and other stakeholders to encourage student progress.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed documentation of student achievement and progress.
- Creating and maintaining a nurturing and engaging classroom environment.
- Supporting the school’s mission, vision, and policies.
- Taking personal ownership for their own professional growth and partnering with colleagues to encourage the process.
- Working closely with children and their families to promote personal growth and success.
- Maintaining regular, punctual attendance.
Email resume to email@example.com
- BA or BS
- California Credential or in progress toward a credential
- Two (2) or more years of teaching experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to implement varied classroom instructional strategies
- Passion for working with children and their families
- Ability to play the piano/keyboard
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Martin of Tours School (Los Angeles)
11955 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org