All Souls World Language Catholic School is the only two-track (Mandarin/English and Spanish/English) Catholic dual language immersion school in the United States. We are seeking a dynamic English teacher to teach middle school for the 2023-2024 school year.
Requirements and Responsibilities
Candidates should have a demonstrated record of success working with elementary students and be a team player, as the teacher will need to work closely with the Middle School Spanish and Mandarin teachers. Passion for curriculum development and assessment is a must.
The well-organized, highly energetic, and deeply caring educator will be expected to plan and implement a developmentally appropriate yet rigorous academic curriculum in line with the Common Core and Archdiocesan standards. Importantly, this position demands an educator who is skilled in differentiation, can clearly articulate and hold high expectations for all and has strong classroom management skills.
Description of highly qualified candidates:
- A record of success working with primary or secondary students and be a team player.
- Passion for and experience with curriculum development and assessment.
- Well-organized, highly energetic, and deeply caring.
- Ability to plan and implement a rigorous academic curriculum in line with the Common Core and Archdiocesan standards. Teach grade-level content (ELA)
- Skill in differentiation and classroom management.
- Willingness to collaborate with parents/families and fellow teachers to create and deliver a global, service-oriented curriculum.
- Be a Practicing Catholic
The most competitive candidates will possess or be working on the following:
- Bilingual endorsement
- CA teaching credential and/or Masters in Education
- Experience teaching in a dual immersion program Understanding of dual immersion programming and research
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
All Souls World Language Catholic School (Alhambra)
29 S. Electric Ave.
Alhambra, CA email@example.com