We are seeking a full-time teacher to facilitate Religion & Social Studies instruction to students in grades 6 – 8 as a member of our middle school team.
Benefits & Supports:
- Competitive Salary ($51 – $82k, depending on education & experience)
- A supportive school administration and faculty with peer leadership and mentoring
- Investment in strong curriculum and resources to help engage students and ensure their success
- Coaching and training provided through LMU iDeal Institute, Dual Language Network, and Onward 4 Excellence
- Funding and access to professional development and workshops (CABE, ADTLE, ADLA C3…)
- Collaboration with grade-level/subject area peers across networks
- Possess a BA/BS degree, preferably content area
- Exhibit strong classroom management
- Be able to meet the needs of various learning styles and levels.
- Be knowledgeable in the integration of technology
The most competitive candidates will possess:
- MA/MS or BA Degree in the content area
- CA teaching credential, or is in the process of obtaining
- Experience teaching Social Studies and/or Religion at the middle school level
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Sacred Heart Elementary School (Los Angeles)
2109 Sichel St.
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org