Ascension Catholic School is seeking a faith-filled, innovative, and dedicated classroom teacher eager to motivate and empower children in the inner city community. The potential classroom teacher will:
- design and execute lesson plans that makes curriculum content accessible to students.
- collaborate with colleagues, staff, administration, and students with professionalism.
- communicate with students, and other teachers on a regular basis to develop and update score assessments, provide feedback on student work, suggest instructional approaches and strategies, monitor completion of assignments, and coach special projects.
- utilize Gradelink efficiently.
- analyze formative and summative assessment to drive instruction.
- incorporate the use of technology to enhance student understanding.
The Middle School Teacher will have a:
- minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in education or education related field
- CA teaching credential or enrolled in a CA teaching credential program
- clear understanding of Common Core Content Standards pertaining to 6th, 7th, and 8th grade.
- growth mindset
Competitive Salary Available
Ascension Catholic School (Los Angeles)
500 W 111th Pl
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org