Ascension Catholic School is seeking a faith-filled, innovative, and dedicated classroom teacher eager to motivate and empower children in the inner city community.
The potential classroom teacher will:
- design and execute lesson plans that makes curriculum content accessible to students.
- collaborate with colleagues, staff, administration, and students with professionalism.
- communicate with students, and other teachers on a regular basis to develop and update score assessments, provide feedback on student work, suggest instructional approaches and strategies, monitor completion of assignments, and coach special projects.
- utilize Gradelink efficiently.
- analyze formative and summative assessment to drive instruction.
- Incorporate the use of technology to enhance student understanding.
minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in education or education related field
CA teaching credential or enrolled in a CA teaching credential program
clear understanding of Common Core Content Standards
Educational environment experience preferred
Ascension Catholic School
Please email your cover letter and resume to Mrs. Dalia Perez-Principal.
Ascension Catholic School (LOS ANGELES)
500 W 111th Pl
LOS ANGELES, CA email@example.com