St. Malachy School is seeking a dynamic Middle School Math and Religion teacher that will also serve as the sixth-grade homeroom teacher. Middle School is departmentalized with 6th, 7th, and 8th.
The candidate is expected to be a role model of faith and a cultivate a faith-base learning environment. We are seeking an experience teacher with strong classroom management skills, poses a strong professionalism, and the ability of to motivate and challenge students with a variety of instruction and assessments. As a faculty member, the candidate is to work collaborative with administration, faculty, and staff.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in education or education related field
• CA teaching credential or in progress
• Practicing Catholic and in good standing with the church’s moral teachings
• Clear understanding of Common Core Content Standards
• Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
St. Malachy (Los Angeles)
1200 E. 81st Street
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org