St. John Eudes School seeks an experienced and passionate ELA teacher for the 2023 – 2024 school year who will foster a love of learning as well as provide a rigorous curriculum to our students in grades 6 – 8. This candidate will be a team-player and work closely with our Middle School team of teachers.
An ideal candidate will have:
* excellent classroom management skills
* a collaborative spirit among teachers, staff and parents
* experience with differentiating instruction and the rigors of Middle School
* a faith-filled classroom
* clear multiple subject credential and Master’s degree preferred
* commitment to Catholic education
* proficiency with educational technology and implementation
* prior Middle School teaching experience preferred
Send resume, cover letter and 2 letters of reference to Mrs. Monica Lucariello at email@example.com
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. John Eudes (Chatsworth)
9925 Mason Avenue
Chatsworth, CA firstname.lastname@example.org