Seeking an enthusiastic and experienced teacher for a full-time junior high Language Arts, Social Studies, and homeroom teacher position for the 2023-2024 school year.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable teaching Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Spelling, and Grammar as well as helping students to master middle school social studies standards.
- A flexible demeanor and willingness to adapt to school schedule changes, special events, and celebrations is essential.
- The teacher should be comfortable with Google Classroom.
- The teacher will be expected to design curriculum maps and engaging lessons that incorporate differentiated instructional strategies for all learners.
- They will work collaboratively with the junior high teaching team and the administration and have strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and foster positive relationships with students, faculty, and parents and strong community building skills are essential.
- The ideal candidate must be able to supervise students effectively, both in and out of the classroom, support and follow procedures, as well as develop effective classroom procedures and management.
- Technology skills and ability to work with iPads and websites to create and integrate curriculum into everyday lessons is a must.
The Candidate will have a B.A., teaching experience, and will be working towards or have completed a California teaching credential or out of state equivalent.
Please submit a resume, a cover letter, at least one letter of recommendation, and three references from past employers, preferably school administrators.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Saint Charles Borromeo Parish School (North Hollywood)
10850 Moorpark Street
North Hollywood, CA email@example.com