Immaculate Heart Middle School is a Catholic, independent school for girls in the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades located in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, California. The campus is shared with Immaculate Heart High School which was founded in 1906. Immaculate Heart continues to attract very talented and highly motivated young women who represent the religious, ethnic, and socio-economic diversity of the City of Los Angeles and its suburbs. At Immaculate Heart, the faculty & staff share in a commitment to the education & empowerment of young women.
Immediate opening for a full-time (12 months) Administrative Assistant for Immaculate Heart Middle School.
We are seeking a highly organized person with extensive experience in a school setting.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining the Middle School office and all student forms and records
• Caring for injured or ill students.
• Handling school mailings, office calls, and correspondence.
• Assisting with the admissions process and summer school registration
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent people skills – dealing with parents, students and faculty
• Excellent computer skills, with an extensive knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel and experience using a student information system
Email a cover letter, resume and at least three professional references to:
Gina B. Finer, Middle School Principal
Immaculate Heart Middle School (Los Angeles)
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org