All Souls World Language Catholic School is the only two-track (Mandarin/English and Spanish/English) Catholic dual language immersion school in the United States. We are seeking a dynamic educator to teach Science (in English) for the 2021-2022 school year. The teacher will work collaboratively with the middle school math teacher to develop STEM programming.
- Demonstrated record of success working with intermediate and/or middle school students.
- Passion for inquiry-based, engaging science instruction
- Knowledge of and experience using the Next Generation Science Standards
- Ability to plan and implement a rigorous academic curriculum
- Well-organized, highly energetic, and deeply caring.
- Skill in differentiation and classroom management
- Knowledge of Google Classroom and educational applications; capacity to manage schoolwide online accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- While not required, the most competitive candidates will possess or be working on the following:
- CA teaching credential and/or Master’s in Education.
If you love partnering with parents, are curious, and are enthusiastic about culturally responsive, justice-oriented global education, please apply today. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your particular interest and suitability for this position.
All Souls World Language Catholic School (Alhambra)
29 S. Electric Ave
Alhambra, CA email@example.com