We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative teacher who has great classroom management, strong communication skills, will consistently integrate technology into the learning process, and can effectively collaborate with the administration and faculty.
This is a Middle School position teaching the following subjects:
Coordination and management of 8th grade graduation is also a part of this position’s responsibilities.
The candidate should:
• Have strong Technology integration in lesson plans and online learning.
• Plan a program for individualized and group instruction based on identified long-range goals and specific objectives, which are detailed in Lesson Plans.
• Uses a variety of techniques and materials to instruct and motivate students.
• Strong, clear, and consistent parent and student, communication.
• Use appropriate classroom management techniques.
• Maintains timely and accurate records.
The ideal candidate would possess a MA degree and teaching credential, have proven classroom management skills, be well versed in elementary curriculum and instructional pedagogy, and have prior experience in teaching middle school (grades 6-8).
Please email resume to the school principal: Dr. John Wick at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and willing to work towards completion of CA Credential program.
Preferred: Master’s Degree and CA Teaching Credential.
Strong references (3).
Practicing Catholic with knowledge of the Catholic faith.
Holy Redeemer – St. James School (La Crescenta)
4635 Dunsmore Ave
La Crescenta, CA email@example.com